An all-in-one retail POS system for your store
With intelligent reporting, inventory management and cloud-based flexibility, NPS Retail POS system gives you the tools to manage your store more efficiently.
an empty shelf
Keep the stock your customers want on hand. Load products, tag and organize items, manage stock levels and keep shrink down.
Get the data to
make smarter decisions
Take the guesswork out of your business with a suite of reporting tools. Analyze employee performance, track sales and align purchase decisions with customer demand.
Sell in store
Even when your lights are off, you’ll be open for business around the world with our integrated eCommerce platform. Get more exposure with our all-in-one solution.
Retail POS Features
Omnichannel – Integrated eCommerce
Fuse your brick-and-mortar and online stores with an integrated eCommerce and POS platform. Stay open for business 24/7, reach more customers and generate more sales.
- entralized inventory management system to track stock across channels
- A single view of customer data and purchase history regardless of where they shop
- Clear and concise reporting for a comprehensive view of your business
Reporting & Analytics
See today’s numbers or take a look at the past year with dashboards that make it easy to see sales, profits and changes over time. Use variables and filters to understand what’s happening across all store locations.
- See the performance of products and individual stores
- Identify opportunities for growth and business improvement
- Learn which employees are your top performers
- Better understand your customers’ shopping habits
Whether you sell product bundles, serialized merchandise or items that require multiple variations, your POS system helps you keep stock moving and gives customers what they’re asking for.
- Use one master order to combine purchasing, transferring and ordering from multiple vendors
- Create special orders to meet individual customer needs
- Track unit costs, inventory levels and SKUs across multiple locations
- Add items directly into your stock from thousands of preloaded catalogues
- Create product variations such as size, color and material
- Create, track, and assign serial numbers to products
- Send defective or damaged items back to the vendor, automatically removing them from your inventory
- Bundle individual items to sell them as a package
Manage your store or process sales with a POS that works on any computer, smartphone or tablet. Add an iPad, wireless cash drawer, barcode scanner and receipt printer to stay connected and process sales anywhere you are — whether on your sales floor or at your trade show kiosk. Plus, it’s just cool.
- Offer on-the-spot secure transactions
- Access product information without leaving your customer’s side
- Reduce long lines and wait times
- Get new employees up and running faster
- No need to buy new computers or hardware
Manually importing and exporting your accounting data is time-consuming, and with all the back and forth, errors can easily happen.
- Integrate your POS with QuickBooks, Xero or Sage One
- Have your sales data posted automatically from your POS to your accounting software
- Synchronize your payment and sales tax information
- Cut down on time spent managing accounting data across all locations
Create the best setup for your store
NPS Retail Bundle
iPad hardware kit
- APG CASH DRAWER
- VAULT SIMPLICITY BASE
- SOCKET SCANNER (BLUETOOTH)
- LAN RECEIPT PRINTER
- THERMAMARK RECEIPT PAPER
Desktop hardware kit
- APG CASH DRAWER
- SCANNER (USB)
- USB RECEIPT PRINTER
- THERMAMARK RECEIPT PAPER
What is omnichannel retailing?
Omnichannel retail refers to the seamless integration of online and in-store sales channels. With a centralized management system, retailers can efficiently remove barriers and create a more consistent experience for customers. Spanning across channels and devices, shoppers are free to visit your store, how and when they want.
Fuse your brick-and-mortar business with your online store, using a single retail solution that offers your customers one consistent experience. With an omnichannel retail solution, retailers can reach more customers, better accommodate their shopping habits and make more sales.
- Centralize operations and improve efficiency
- Get a single view of sales data and reporting
- Reach a wider audience and sell abroad
- Create unique content, engage new users and build a community
- Offer a consistent brand experience across channels
Helps your customer:
- Take advantage of a new shopping experience
- Find you and find what they’re looking for
- Develop personal relationships with your brand
- Choose when and where they want to shop
- Learn more about your brand and products
What kind of retailers need an omnichannel solution?
I don’t have an online presence.
You are a retailer with a brick-and-mortar store.
Your main challenge: Your reach is limited to those who can visit your physical store and your operations are constrained to regular store hours.
I sell on multiple channels that aren’t integrated.
You are a retailer with a brick-and-mortar store that also sells online in some capacity.
Your main challenge: You waste time managing two separate systems, risking errors and missing opportunities to connect with customers and make more sales.
I have a poorly integrated POS and eCommerce solution.
You are a retailer with brick-and-mortar and online stores that aren’t automatically synced.
Your main challenge: Your business is vulnerable to human error, your tasks are duplicated and you lack a single view of customer, inventory and sales data.
How does your business benefit from offering an omnichannel retail experience?
Save time on inventory management
A centralized inventory management system helps you keep track of stock across all channels. Inventory is added and removed automatically based on what you’re selling in-store or online, ensuring that you know exactly what you have available and don’t oversell.
Get more exposure
Whether it’s adding an online store to your physical store or complementing your eCommerce business with a pop-up location, it’s important to reach your customers wherever they are. Expand your reach to all corners of the world and grow your online community with our built-in SEO tools.
Make fact-based decision making
Access clear and concise reports that provide a comprehensive view of your entire business; this data will save you time and help you make well-informed decisions. A single source and view of your inventory, sales and customer data across all channels will streamline operations, making you more efficient.
Develop a consistent brand
Centralized customer data, such as purchase history, shopping cart contents and online shopping behavior, allows you to deliver targeted marketing campaigns that are precise and more profitable. By creating unique, optimized and consistently branded messages, across all sales channels, you can make better connections with your customers online and in-store.
Build customer loyalty
If retailers don’t make their brand available across all channels, capturing and holding onto customer attention can be next to impossible. As shoppers drift from in-store to mobile to online and back again, retailers must ensure that their products are available across all channels and platforms, giving customers the power to choose when and where to shop.
Being constrained to standard hours of operations can result in missed selling opportunities. Complementing your brick-and-mortar operation with an online store allows you to remain open for business 24/7, giving you the ability to literally ring up sales while you sleep.