- What is EMV? – EMV Stands for Europay, MasterCard and Visa. It’s the Global Standard for Chip Technology used to authenticate credit card transactions.
- EMV – Is it Mandatory? – No, EMV is not mandatory.
- What is the Liability Shift? – The liability Shift took place October 2015, and transactions after that date are now the responsibility of the merchant for “FRAUD”.
If you accept a chip card in your business without a chip reader and the cardholder claims that the card is stolen or the transaction is fraudulent, your business is now responsible.
Nationwide Payment Systems offers a full range of EMV equipment for Retail, Restaurants, Pay at the Table and Mobile Merchants.
To learn more about the transition to EMV take a look at our 2016 EMV Report that articulates how EMV has affected businesses.
Wireless Solutions – Mobile Solution for Smart Phones
Restaurant Solutions- Pay at the Table
POS System Solutions for Retail, Restaurant and Hospitality and more!
- Bevo Pos
- Digital Dining
- POS i Touch
- Restaurant Manager
- Data Cap
- Shift 4
- Midnite Express
- Radiant Systemes
- POS Lavu
- PC America
- Squirrel System
- I-Pad or Tablet based systems
- Gateway solutions for POS
- Data Wire
- and many more
Non Card Present Solutions
- Payment gateways
- E Commerce Solutions
- Virtual Terminals
- Recurring Billing solutions for Credit Card and ACH
- Eprocessing Network
Go to our Contact page or call Toll-Free 1-866-677-2265 and a Nationwide Payment Systems Payments Professional can go over your specific needs and find you the right solutions together.